Monday, June 25, 2007





Stephen Trice, the boat salesman and do-it-all at the marina. He sold us the boat, remotely, did the heavy lifting part of pulling out old motor and bolting in the new motor and was generally helpful in every way you can imagine. As I left, my last words to him were, I have never met a more honest and real salesman.








Deb felt a little under the weather on day 1 and took a nap. Isn't she cute. Saturday at the party someon from C dock wanted to know who my daughter was. She sure looks good as a senior citizen [just turned 55 in case you didn't know]

this is the map of the day 1 trip 40 miles.

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2007 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Terry Reinitz said...

Hi Sandy,

I've been reading your blog. The pictures are not showing up except for the ones on the day you had trouble. Hope all is going well for you today.

The WebEx presentation at ITEM 2007 was yesterday. The room was full!

I look forward to reading future postings (with photos).

Terry Reinitz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home